Let’s cut right to the point — when it comes to one-on-one presentation coaching, there’s no one in the world more experienced, candid and impactful than Brian. If you’re looking for someone to feed you a combination of vocal exercises, hand placement strategies, sunshine and rainbows, there’s lots of more appropriate options out there.
Working with Brian means it’s going to get real. Fast. Yes, he’ll teach you things about giving a presentation you’ve never considered. But he’ll also dig to your very core and challenge everything you’ve always thought to be true about how to communicate and lead effectively. When Brian works with leaders of Fortune 500 companies, it’s not to join the chorus of ‘Yes, of course you were great.’ It’s to tell you the truth. The actual, and often ugly truth.
New strategies will be formed. Minds will be blown. Hammers will drop. Notebooks will fly and tears might be shed. But no matter who he’s working with, Brian’s no-holds-barred coaching style is only from love. His passion comes not from breaking people down. It comes from showing them the incredible potential that has always lived within them, but like Michelangelo and the statue David, it must be chiseled away, one step at a time.
Brian at a Glance:
- Adjunct lecturer at the Northwestern University Farley Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Instructor at The Junto Institute
- Loves the Chicago Bears, hates the Green Bay Packers. You’ve been warned.
- Has coached 10+ companies for Shark Tank appearances
- Has coached dozens of TED speakers
- Has conducted private and group coaching sessions for Coca-Cola, Redbox, P&G, Jim Beam, Transamerica, and many more