Walk The Plank:
Pitch Training Workshop
As a sales professional in the field, a marketer delivering a new strategy, or a team member sharing a new idea—your pitch means everything in your business.
Your company has set sail with an idea and purpose you believe in. You’re ready to walk the plank and take the plunge into the unknown sea below. How you swim in those shark infested waters depends on your ability to connect with your audience in a meaningful way.
Are you telling your story with a simple, evocative and compelling message? Or are your hands bound by conventional wisdom telling you to play it safe?
Aye matey, we have good news. Walk the Plank is a one-of-a-kind team workshop designed to deliver all the tools for your team to confidently swim in open waters. We’ve coached leaders of Fortune 500 companies, TED speakers, Shark Tank contestants, Northwestern University Entrepreneurship and Innovation students and many others using these very methods. They work for them. They’ll work for your group too.
Your Team Will Leave Understanding
- The core principles of effective communication
- Simplification strategies to make your message fit time constraints & format
- How to stop being a scallywag by doing things the way they’ve always been done
- Storytelling methods to help amplify your message
- Strategies for audience interactivity & engagement
- What Native American refrigeration techniques can teach you about connecting with your audience
- Best practices for slide design & visual support
- Delivery tips & recommendations
- What it really means to be a pirate
How It Works
- One half-day session at SquarePlanet HQ
- An intimate setting; only 8 seats available per session, maximum of 2 people from a single company
- Participate in a 30-minute educational keynote by SquarePlanet founder Brian Burkhart
- Deliver your own 5-minute pitch & receive instantaneous feedback from Brian and the SquarePlanet team
This is unlike any other pitch workshop out there. Your preconceived notions will be challenged. Your foundations will be rocked. Your timbers will be shivered. This is not for the weary, or those afraid of breaking the rules. We’re looking for fellow pirates ready to set sail in a new direction, one pitch at a time. If that sounds like you, book a session for your team today!